Wednesday, September 24, 2008

UPDATE LONG OVERDUE!

Hello everyone! I know I am long overdue with updating, so here are a few of our "happenings"...

  • We finally moved! YEAH! Thank you Mom and Dad for having us for so long, WE LOVE YOU BOTH!
  • Football has begun, Colt is loving it, and practicing hard!!! He loves every minute, every practice, every up-down, and every leg lift! GO SPARTANS! He is playing center, line-backer, and another position, I can't quite keep track! I am just glad I finally understand the game...
  • Kaden loves soccer! He averages 5 goals a game, loves to trash talk, and makes us laugh so hard! It has been interesting to watch him develop with soccer, considering every goal he makes the Coach either puts him at goalie (they don't even have those in Pre-K soccer!) or makes him come out for a while! He says he understands he is bigger than every other kid, but seriously, I would NEVER call the Rec and Park place to complain about a bigger kid and question his age? WHO DOES THAT?
  • Fifi is loving pre-school and helping out at home... She is a crazy fun girl, a little bossy, a little sassy, but please, when you are the only girl, who blames her! Her favorite thing right now is taking her entourage with her everywhere we go...(babies, bottles, blankies, water bottle, purse, sunglasses...it goes on!) She loves all of her new friends, and we are excited to start dance classes soon!
  • Bry is just working (I know most hubbies do!), plays basketball a few times a week, joins us for football practice, and has been helping me clear out boxes from the move!
  • Jen... obviously from my other blog, I was doing nothing prior to our move other than eating and not exercising, I am not ripping myself a new one, just stating the facts! Now I am... feeding kids, cleaning house, working out, eating better and less!!!, enjoying my own home, unloading boxes, and for the latest of my fun, I have been CANNING LIKE A MAD WOMAN! (THANKS to you Dust and Al! I am loving it!)

LIFE GOES ON WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, I've finally recognized! I feel like I am back in the swing of things and we are "living" now, trying to enjoy each moment. We are busy making a new house a home, meeting people, enjoying our new community, and finding pleasure in the things that matter most!

3 comments:

April said...

Yeah for the update! I've been wondering what's been going on in your life! Thanks for catching us up! So, where did you move to? We really need to get together sometime. It's been forever! Hope to talk to you soon!

megship said...

Good to hear an update, finally! We need to get out there and see your house!

Unknown said...

Yah! you are still alive! I'm glad everything is going good with the move and the kids are settling in. Sounds like you are almost as busy as me!! love ya!