
HIS FAVORITE PLACE EVER! CARLSBAD, CALIFORNIA BEACH! WE TRY TO MAKE THIS TRIP EVERY YEAR BE IT WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS!

COLTON LOVES TO FISH! HE LOVES BEING ON THE BOAT, CASTING OUT, AND REELING THEM IN. HE IS JUST LIKE HIS DAD.
I will be posting more photos throughout the day of year gone by, and get more recent ones on here. Here are a few things about Colton!
- He LOVES Football! Colton has a passion for football, it is a driving force for him. He actually enjoys going to practice early, practices hard, practices at home, and watches his highlight films all the time so he can get better!
- He loves SCHOOL! Yes, I know, amazing! Colton loves to go to school, is a very good student, and enjoys every subject, especially READING! They don't ask much of the kids but 20 minutes of reading each day, Colton averages about 60 minutes or more a day, I am glad he enjoys it so much! He is currently reading the Harry Potter books!
- Colton is a very friendly boy. He makes friends wherever he goes. He is considerate to others, and really enjoys people.
- Colton has always been a very easy child. He usually does what is asked of him, listens for the most part, and has a good attitude towards life. I am thankful for him each day. I am thankful that he is an incredible example to Brian and I, and to Kaden and Josie.
- Colton is very diligent in saying his prayers and reading his scriptures each morning. I am glad that he realizes at such a young age the importance of choosing to do right. He is a wonderful example to me!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!




4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Kids grow up so fast don't they?!
Hi Colt!! We love you so much and hope you start feeling better. We have a fun birthday present we'll give you the next time we get together. You are growing up so fast!! You and Brianna will be going off to college before your mom and I know it.....love aunt chell, uncle Brandon, Brad, Bri and Britt!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Holy crap, he's nine? Scary.
Post a Comment