Happy Birthday to our dear Princess Josie! I can't believe my baby is 3! Totally insane! Josie turned 3 while we were staying at Chris and Alli's. We didn't do much while we were there for her, but on Monday we had a fun party for her. Grandma Bevie sent her present with Auntie Ash, and I can't tell you how thrilled she was to get her very own "Snow White"... She hasn't even taken her dress off. Our regular Ken and Barbie are always "neked", and always in the tub. Snow White is very special she tells us. There you have it!
Monday, July 21, 2008
BIRTHDAY NUMBER 3!!!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I know! I cannot believe these little ones are 3!!!! But, Jen, Josie is your baby.....time to get going on another??? Ha ha! J/K. But having another little girl wouldn't kill ya!
Honestly, shooting blanks and our living with the in-laws really isn't the most responsible thing to do at this moment!!! HAHAHAH! I would love more kids, but no more pregnancies, if you know what I mean, Meg!
I can;t believe your baby is that age.....so fun, and she is just the sweetest...
Jen, I finally found your blog. So cute!!!
Jen, I found your blog again! I think I looked at it before off Wendy's but she doesn't post so haven't looked at hers for a while. Hope all is well for you guys! I'd love you to check out my blog but it's private. Shoot me an email and i'll invite you. kimmyga@msn.com (ps It's Kim "Gordon" Adams
Our little babies are 3 I can't get over it. I remember when they were all born. She is darling Jen.
Post a Comment