Babysittin' for a few days!!!I spent a few days in June to watch my brother's kids, I know what a great thing for me to do! It was all selfish, I will admit! Although he does have 3 kids, I wanted to get out of Springville for a few days, hang out, and let my kids run wild! And we did just that! This is where these cuties spent all 3 days! Josie and Tally were hardly ever in the house... All they wanted to do was "swim", it was wonderful!
Kaden and Sarah spent the three days causin' problemos! They would hide and tease, and just do what the middle kid has learned so well... They were a riot!
This was Sunday, and why not swim with out the right suits! They could've cared less! It was so hilarious- they thought they had done what no one else ever has! So proud!
Sarah thought she'd join in on the fun! She was doing cart-wheels in and out of the pool and showing us her killer gymnastic skills!
I love this pix of these 3! They wanted their hair done the same way every day. I just thought this was priceless... As you see, we had a ton of fun- where are Colton and Rob? They were outside, then at the neighbor's, then playing the Wii, then back outside? I couldn't keep track, I always knew where, but never a prime photo opp? Oh well! It was great! Thanks Chris and Alli for letting me babysit, it was a much needed break from Springville- back in the heart of Utah County, love the craziness!!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Babysittin'...
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah, who wouldn't want to watch their mansion???? It looks like the kids were in heaven! It is almost like you just rented three playmates for your kids! FUN! Next time call me and we will spill popcorn and juice all over Chris's floor and watch movies in their mini-movie theater!
Looks and sounds like you had a great time! It is fun to get out and back into a real city every now and then isn't it!
i cant get over the last picture. it NEEDs to be frAmed :)
Post a Comment