Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories all alone in the moonlight...


I am not into playing blog games, but this I thought would be fun!!!

MEMORIES about JEN!
(this ought to be very entertaining!)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I want to see what memories are out there!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My first memory of you was on the bus going up to the state basketball tournament when we were sophs. You and the rest of your drill buddies were putting on your make-up and singing loud! Then I was totally excited when you switched to cheer our senior year - what a year!! Then visiting you down at Dixie and then back up here hanging out all the time. I know I was suppose to pick one, but it is fun to reminisce! Love ya tons!

CaraDee said...

I guess I should just say "Ditto baby." Take charge kinda girl.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

My memory: When i broke my ankle on the trampoline the summer after 2nd grad and you didn't believe me. You made me walk on it and go down the stairs to my bedroom. Your exact words were "Walk it out--be tuff--you're a shippen.

After mom and dad got home, they believed my cry for pain and took me to the hospital. Sure enough the xrays told the truth. Broken ankle.

Jill Johnson said...

My memory is at the duplex too. I was so happy to have someone next door finally to talk to and I know Cameron loved having Colton there!! LOVES!!!

megship said...

Mine was when Ty and I watched Colton when he was a baby and you and I had a secret conversation about Ty. It was when Ty and I were just dating and you were so excited that we were getting serious! You were so funny and just as spunky back then as you are now!