Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fourth of July

Josie and her cousinsAnother year has come and gone! I love the Fourth of July and this year was even better! My sister, Erika, and her hubby, Allan were in town from Texas! We had quite the 4th! We started out very early to watch the balloon launch in Provo, then onto the parade down University Ave. Uncle Skip was cookin' up breakfast: loads of blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and lots of fresh fruits! The parade was a lot of fun, the weather was very hot, and the kids loved hanging out with their friends and cousins... After the parade, our family went home, turned on a movie, and Mom went to sleep. Later that day, we went to Chris and Alli's for an awesome bbq! We had so much fun being with family all day!

Colton, Kaden, and the dudes at the balloons!
It was so great to have Bry home for a long weekend. He is working on and off in Wyoming still, and the days get very long with him gone!
I LOVE MY PARENTS! I love this picture of my Mom and Dad. For being parents of 7 kids, and 14 grandkids, they are so bringin' sexy back!!! I love that we get together all the time and they don't care how late we stay at their place. They are both amazing people, wonderful, giving people. Thank you for being the best examples ever!!!

2 comments:

megship said...

I love all the pictures! The one of the girls is so adorable! I also love the Bob and Bev pic!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

yeah, mom and dad along with others have really made the fourth so memorable all these years.

cute pix of the kids--i am amazed at how old colton looks/is.