So, here I am babysitting this weekend for Alli, yes, that means me and 6 kids! WAHOO! I have been "browsing" through all of her pix to find pix with my kids in them and came across this one! I can't believe that just over 2 years ago, these little girls were just that- LITTLE! I loved how they looked stunned by the camera, they are probably holding on for dear life wondering, why are you saying "smile" when I can't even stand??? These 2 girls have been "soul sistas" from the get go. They cry when they leave each other, talk on the phone- to absolutely no one, and think they are so funny. Today has been a great day to watch them explore, and enjoy the sunshine. I remember when it made me so happy to be outside doing "nothing" but playing in the sand, jumping in the "pool", and sliding down a slide. They were giggling just as they should. I love that time stands still during these moments of life to reflect on how I can continue to enjoy my children, and remember to "giggle" at the small and simple things. Life is too short not to be enjoyed! Til tomorrow!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
SO SWEET!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh how cute! I love those two are pals! You need to keep taking pics of them every few months to watch them grow up together! They really are best buddies! Tucker never stood a chance with those two ladies. Poor guy, he was born at the wrong time!
Post a Comment