I am seriously laughing out loud right now!!! You know, I know my kids are a wee bit bigger than most, but HELLO! These 2 must have been about 6 months old, and they are 5 days apart. Okay, Josie is huge, I love it! From her head to her waist, to her plumpy, sweet fingertips! Tally has figured out to smile, and Josie is still thinking, seriously, I don't get it! Little did we know that a month or so later, we would be in a hospital for 3 days with a very sick little girl who had been carrying the RSV virus for quite a long time! I always thought the little people got sick, not those big, healthy kids! Boy was I wrong! We've had a sick winter with her ever since, but thankfully time and a stronger body have not landed us in the hospital, at least with RSV, since!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
I know, I know...
I am seriously laughing out loud right now!!! You know, I know my kids are a wee bit bigger than most, but HELLO! These 2 must have been about 6 months old, and they are 5 days apart. Okay, Josie is huge, I love it! From her head to her waist, to her plumpy, sweet fingertips! Tally has figured out to smile, and Josie is still thinking, seriously, I don't get it! Little did we know that a month or so later, we would be in a hospital for 3 days with a very sick little girl who had been carrying the RSV virus for quite a long time! I always thought the little people got sick, not those big, healthy kids! Boy was I wrong! We've had a sick winter with her ever since, but thankfully time and a stronger body have not landed us in the hospital, at least with RSV, since!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love that you are starting to blog again!!! Sorry about the other day, I feel CRAZY lately! Hope you did not BURN!!!!
that is crazy....she was such a sweet baby though, and so cute...we need to get together soon again....you guys are just the best
Hey Brian and Jen, I came across Jeff's blog and noticed you had one. I hope you don't mind. Fun Blog... check our family out if you would like www.lovingitsonuptosondown.blogspot.com
love Brian and Jen
Hi Jen, I came across your blog from the clawson's! Your kids are so cute, your daughter looks like a little you. looks like you guy's are doing great! Jamie (Neilsen) Green
I love that little Josie. She is so dang cute. How are you? Are you coming back up this way....that would be great.
Post a Comment