Thursday, June 19, 2008

ALL ABOARD!


This post is way late and long overdue! What a fun day out with my pre-schoolers! I went with the kids pre-school on the UTA bus around Provo! Oh boy, was it exciting! As many of you know, I truly love public transportation- it just makes me happy!!! I wish we had a subway system here, it would make this gas crisis go away!!! Anywho, we took the UTA up to the BYU Creamery, and had popsicles, and ice cream sancwiches- it was only 10 a.m.!!! My kids loved it! I am going to try to figure out this slide show thing so I can post more pix, but how does that work when want to publish this as a book? Anyone know? If you haven't taken your kids on a bus ride, do it- if not for yourself, for the fun and excitement of something new to your kids!!!

PARTY ON!

4 comments:

megship said...

Oh man, I am with you on that. I LOVE public transportation! The metro in Paris was the best! Something about people watching too. I loved seeing the different people on the metro and pretending that I was french so they wouldn't glare at me. Let me know the next time you take a bus ride! We're in!

amy + jeff said...

i love that you came back to the blog world. I don't know what company you are going to publish your blog in to a book through, but if you are using blurb, it gives you the option to edit. When you did you would just insert multiple picts from your slide show, and your slide show would go away. I have not done it, but that is what I understand from people who do.

Jill Johnson said...

I love this pic you look so pretty!

Unknown said...

I prefer the subways of NYC! The buses here scare me a little! Love the pics of Josie!