Friday, April 11, 2008

Watch out Hollywood!

Watch out HOLLYWOOD! Kaden is a TV Star! If any of you watch the Provo Channel (didn't know there was one!), 2 weeks ago, Kaden was singing with his pre-school for the Provo Council City Meeting and it aired on Channel 17?! They sang, "My Flag", and said the "Pledge". He was so excited to do this! Kaden and I had a little "date" that night. Just he and I. We drove to do his debut, grabbed a coke and a treat, then headed home! He thought it was the greatest thing on earth, going on a date with Mom. I really enjoyed it! I forgot how much each one of my kids need one on one time with their parents. We always seem so busy, but I am glad he and I had "our date". Kaden is my special guy, very rough and aggressive, but he is a sweet boy, and I just love him to pieces!

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Look how cute he is!!

Erika Quaife said...

Adorable! Do they have the airing on the internet? I would love to watch it! I honestly can't believe how big he is. Tell Kaden I will take him on a date when I come to visit!!!

Ashley Eliza said...

I WANT TO SEE THIS!!! oh and kaden told me that we are boyfriend and girlfriend now.haha

Ashley Eliza said...

I WANT TO SEE THIS!!! oh and kaden told me that we are boyfriend and girlfriend now.haha