This is Josie's cousin Tally. I saw this pix and had to post it! This is the little cousin that Josie throws her fits about. She LOVES Tally. They are 5 days apart, and have always been little best friends. Whenever we get them together, we don't have to worry about watching these girls. They usually never fight, and they can spend all day together! It is such a nice break for Alli and I! This was at our Easter Egg Hunt at Alli's house, and they had so much fun! These 2 are the most spoiled, sweetest, and sassiest girls! The only thing that would make it better for them, is if they saw each other more often or lived next door to each other!!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Two Peas in a Pod
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How cute! I can't get over it. Two little precious angels:) I can't wait to have kids!
I LOVE this picture! I love when cousins are best friends! It is so cute!
That is so sweet...nothing like a BFF that is family:)
Post a Comment