
This was awesome! Colton is so competitive with everything he does and he never quits! During this soccer game, I guess (?) a foul was called and so he got to take a shot. It was a tied game, and we all hate it when we tie. Colton got to have his go at the goal, AND OF COURSE, HE MADE THE SHOT! It was so greatm and they won the game!!! He loves to play soccer, loves the running, getting in the mix of the other players, and scoring goals at almost every game. He is a great player, and I love watching him play. He methodically plans his moves, and really analyzes the game. To think an 8 year old would be that way is insane, but he truly does. Not just in sports,but in everything he does, he analyzes, which can make for having a very difficult child. He is very bright, and doesn't give us much trouble. That I am thankful for! I am glad that he loves to play sports, some Mom's hate running their kids around, but I actually love it. We have soccer 4 times a week, and I love taking them. It is a slow season for us right now, but I can't wait til it picks up! I get most of my reading done in the car, in between picking up, and dropping off, watching practice, and waiting for games to start!
NEEDLESS TO SAY, I am always going off in tangents, but Colton is an incredible player!!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Ready, Aim, GOAL!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Congrats Colton! That is awesome. Hopefully when I come to Utah I can come to one of your games..whichever sport is in season! Perhaps you and Allan and I can go play soccer, we go play soccer every Saturday morning:)
Your kids are getting so BIG!! I got your comment and yes that is my INSANE husband I actually took the picture!
GO COLT!!! jen you are quite the "soccer mom" i love it! hehe jk. I can't belive how big he has gotten!
I would just like to say that I am sure Colton's soccer success is in large part due to the cleats I sold him several years back at the good ol' Scoreboard Sports. You can all thank me later. It's about time we got some more soccer genes in this family.
update your blog!!!
Post a Comment