
I've decided to go for it! It is so time to start running! I've been working out sporadically, but it is time to just "do it"! I will also be starting a new blog for "beginning runners". I will add specialty tips that I learn about, energy foods, healthy recipes, and tips for beginning runners. As many of you know, long ago, (yes, it has been 6 years!) I got really into running, and as much as I hated it, I loved it!!! I loved the energy, the SHAPE I was in, and the fact that I felt great all the time! With summer fast approaching, and our beach vacation just 90 days away, HERE I GO! I will be adding my newest blog, as soon as I find a catchy blog name! Wish me luck!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
RUN LIKE THE WIND....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment