MY NEW BLOG!!!
I decided on a name for my new blog! I've decided on "My Personal Trial". So if you want to check it out, please do, add it to your blog link list, www.mypersonaltrial.blogspot.com! I am so excited for this blog. To educate, to get healthy, and to do what I have always wanted, and said I would do! Run the PROVO RIVER 1/2 MARATHON THIS AUGUST! Check it out!




7 comments:
such a great theme for a new blog. i'll check it often!
Please do! Any tips are welcome!
Jen your little kids are getting so big. I can believe your little girl. She is so grown up:)
Jen - You go girl! You can do it! I'll go check out your blog right now! We miss you guys too! Hugs and kisses all around!
ps. Have you heard anything about Thanksgiving Point Summer Camps?
I did a half marathon last year and ran it the whole way. I ran it with two good friends. It was a great accomplishment. Good luck. YOu can do it.
Jen, you have been purse tagged! Dump out your bag take a pict. and post it. I wanna see what you got:) I'll be checking!
Jen we missed you at book club! How are you girl? I can't wait to look at your new blog, I don't know how to keep up with one blog let alone two so power to ya! Please check out my new blog because it's new and I'm nervous no one knows about it and I need approval though "comments!!!" ;) Loves XOXO
Post a Comment