Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh to be "DOMESTIC"!!!


As many of you know, I am DOMESTIC! I know, a bit nerdy, but come on, don't we all want to strive for a bit of perfection within ourselves, and in our abilities? My darling sister, Becky, is currently striving, and might I add, THRIVING, at perfecting her domesticity. She is truly stretching and stepping out of the box to achieve her domestic self. Her blog, www.projectdomestication.blogspot.com, is her way of expressing, educating, and exciting others about being domestic. I have learned so much by reading her blog and watching her first hand as she is cooking, baking, sewing, and teaching others- like myself- to stretch myself!

Right now, Becky is "Giving Away, New York-Style", make sure you check out her blog, comment, and add her to your link list. She is currently living in New York City, and taking in all it has to offer. I am excited to see what domestic things comes our way "New York-Style"!

Also Bex, or anyone else out there, I am searching for an "amazing" salsa recipe that I can "can" this fall. I don't like it chunky, or too hot, but it needs to have fabo flavor, and taste awesome!

1 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

thanks for the shout out, jen! i feel very flattered for all the uber nice things you said about me! let's cross our fingers that you are one of the lucky three that wins!

i'll begin a more intense search for a canned salsa!