
I have to say I am obsessed when it comes to funky hair do's!!! I was so bored with her hair, b/c it is in a bob, and I am not going to cut it for 2 more weeks, so here she is! I love this look, and with her sassy pants attitude and personality (don't know where that comes from!) it is a perfect fit!
I need to post more about the boys, and that is soon to come! We have not done much lately, but I will think of something to blog about! I thought I'd put this post up b/c she is finally over her obsession with my mascara and eyeliner! Thank goodness! She is on to "weal pitty wips!" As Colton said to me the other day, "Well Mom, I guess she is going to need speech therapy too!"
Friday, February 22, 2008
Josie's fabulous hair!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
cute hair!!! That is one thing I love about little girls, doing their hair! Maybe that is why I was lucky enough to have 4!
Jen her hair looks amazing. She is growing up so much!
Post a Comment