I DID IT! I caught her red handed! I have been watching Miss Josie May like a hawk and it has paid off! We had a nice little talk about how it wasn't lipstick that she put on her face, and it didn't look pretty, but obviously, that did NO GOOD! I heard the bathroom door shut tonight after dinner, and both the boys were in playing together. I walked around to the open door of the bathroom, and this is what I saw!!! Are you dying! She can't even look at the camera. We then had another chat, and I have since removed the mascara and the eyeliner!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
CAUGHT IN THE ACT!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is Awesome!! You caught her she looks so guilty!! Gotta love her!!
That is classic! I love it...until it's my turn and Emma does it!!
Post a Comment