
This isn't the first time this has happened. I don't know who needs to learn the lesson, Miss Josie or her mother, but I am out about $20 in MAC liquid eye liner, and you can only buy it at MAC stores. Not the little ones in Nordy's but the big, fabulous MAC store in Vegas! Here is how the story goes! I get in the shower, and little miss is watching Cinderella, eating popcorn (yes at 10:30 am), and has all her dollies lined up next to her. Harmless, right! I get out, get dressed, come down to check on her, and there she is! MAC LINER IN ONE HAND, MY MAC MASCARA WAND IN THE OTHER SINGING "BIPPITY, BOPPITY, BOO!" I about died! Anyone who really knows me, I am a MAC girl, I only buy MAC, and I only wear MAC- it is my make-up, and it is my 2nd favorite splurge! She says to me, in these exact words, "I have lipstick!" I asked her if it looked pretty, and she said "Yes!" I then took her into the bathroom, and she was shocked. She said, "Mommy, it doesn't look pitty?" She was concerned, so we washed her face, and found some light lipgloss, and off we went to get Kaden from school!




3 comments:
That is GREAT!!!
That is funny, I want to know what your 1st favorite splurge is!
I Remember when Jay used to do that!
CL
Post a Comment