Friday, February 22, 2008
Get off the computer and GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!
I have just decided ( a challenge for myself!) that I am going to start doing some type of fun activity with my kids each week. This means, something outside of our norm. Not coloring, play-doh, reading, movies, game-cube, or the regular stuff. I am going to plan a day (same day each week) probably Fridays and just do it! I would love some suggestions or if any one would like to join me, please email me, and let's go have some fun! I am thinking after 3, something that lasts about 2 hours, not to pricey, very fun, and creative! Let me know what you think! I will post what I've got planned for next week! WISH ME LUCK!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I think that sounds like a FABULOUS idea:) Today I took the kids ( and Ally ) and went to the pet store ( for a new algae eater ) but we ended up staying for about an hour. The kids had a lot of fun looking at the fish, bunnies, mice, snakes, turtles, dogs, and birds ( one could talk and the kids loved it ) It was free and the kids had fun daydreaming of what pet they would get...if I would let them. Then we got French Fries for a snack (not very healthy but only a dollar) It was fun:)
Post a Comment