Thursday, February 28, 2008

NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!



Like I said, NEVER A DULL MOMENT! Here is the tale of the RACCOON!!! Last Tuesday night, Bry and I pulled up to the house, and I saw this beast of an animal galavanting through the garage. Climbing up all the boxes and then I realized- IT WAS A RACCOON! We told Steve-O the next morning, and then he got the "trap". He put eggs in the trap to catch the Raccoon, and set it on the side of the garage. Night 1- we didn't catch anything, then we moved the trap to the back of the yard, near these old barn like garages, and voila! Yesterday morning, we had ourselves a beast! Yes, it was huge, around 32 pounds- and just gross. The dog was going bonkers, the Raccoon was hissing, and flinging itself around the cage! Steve and a neighbor "took care of it" last night. Colton was so excited because he was told the next one that was caught, he could shoot with his BB Gun, and that they would do it when the train passed. Some might ask, "Where do you live?" Well let's just say, I ask myself this constantly!

0 comments: