I feel like when I miss a few days of blogging, I haven't blogged forever!!! Especially since I am doing the weight loss- which I will say is going great! I haven't been on the scale, but the clothes are feeling looser, not because I've worn them several days without washing because I only wear once! But, I have noticed. I also will say, I am weighing in on Saturday, b/c I have deadlines with HM that I have to make and won't have time to post until Saturday. I've been sick for 2 days now, and my head is ready to burst- you know the feeling when your eyes are droopy, your nose is plugged- yet runny? How in the world does that happen? Any theories? My throat itches and burns (Diet Coke seriously takes the edge off of that one!) and my body aches?! I hope this passes as I have too much to do and has to be done by 11 pm on Friday night! The working out is not going great, but I know- and I hope you know- that I swear 90% of losing weight is what you shove into your mouth. I know Kristin will attest to this, as she looks fabulous!!! I hope everyone is well, and if it is going to be this cold- LET'S SEE SOME WHITE STUFF!!!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ewww...I had that a few weeks ago. I'm SOOO SORRY! Take lots of decongestants and advil!
Post a Comment