Thursday, November 29, 2007

MY ANNIVERSARY, WHAT A SAD AFFAIR!

I believe I have had the most "romantic" anniversary anyone has ever had. Here is how my day went yesterday.

  • Woke up to 2 snotty nosed kids who didn't get enough sleep.
  • Took a rather unhappy 8 year old to school, because he wanted different jeans
  • Husband tried calling but phone was on charger
  • Medicated 2 children and took 1 to school
  • Picked up friends child and we went to storytime at library (which was awesome)
  • Went to Del Taco, cuz they have a playland and it was FREEZING
  • Ran into a gal who suggest I try kickboxing (am I really that FAT)
  • Drove around for 2 hours after I dropped off Jill so that my kids would sleep (and they did)
  • Picked up Colton from school, he had a great day!
  • Went home, put movies on for all 3 kids, and worked
  • My husband, who I miss and dearly love, sent me beautiful roses, and yes might I add he is still in Wyoming freezing his rear off!!!
  • Depressed, and sick of being alone, packed up the kids, headed to McDonalds to drowned my sorrows.
  • Put 2 kids to bed at 9
  • I won't be giving Josie nighttime meds b/c THEY MAKE HER HYPER! (She went to bed around 12!)
  • I put on a chick flick (LAWS OF ATTRACTION) which was cute, but had me in tears, b/c I miss my husband!
  • Was so stuffed up b/c I couldn't breathe, finally crashed around 3 am.
THAT WAS THE SADDEST ANNIVERSARY I'VE EVER HAD, AFTER 9 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, YOU DON'T EXPECT MUCH, BUT YOU DON'T EXPECT THAT!

disclaimer: None of this is husbands fault, as he is away working- glad to know that we will be spending Saturday together, alone, with no little peeps!!! I am looking so forward to it!!!

3 comments:

CaraDee said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary and sorry about the awful day.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm sorry for your bady day...but SO excited for you and Brian to celebrate on Saturday.

I remember you beautiful wedding day and admiring my older sister! I loved your beautiful wedding, your platinum smooth hair and elegant headband. That was the day I fell in love with calla lilies--your presentation bouquet was so stunning!

On a lighter note I laugh when I see myself in the pictures cause my make up is way too dark for my actual complexion...ooh the joys of not knowing what was going on with make...but you can't blame me right, I was only in 8th grade or something.

luke & sammy said...

So sad. I feel like I am a single mom right now, because finals week is next week, so I know how you feel to not have your husband around. I am glad my anniversary isn't right now though, that really sucks!