Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My other blog!

I wanted to share with all of you my "other blog"! I have been working on it, and trying to figure out some other great things to put on it, so we'll see what I can do! You all know I LOVE to scrapbook, okay mad obsession is so much more like it! I used to sit at my table with hoards of paper, stickers, embellishments, and adhesive surrounding me-(Bry said it was my "crapbooking stuff) and oh, how I relished in it! Then each month, let me give a SHOUT OUT to the ladies- Melissa, Alli, and Wendy- well we used to go sit in a room full of other gals for a girls' nite out to scrapbook for 6 hours. Too many it sounds ludicrous, but to hang out with "true" friends who don't judge you when something outlandish comes out of your mouth, or looks at you strange when you are on your 4th 32 ouncer of Diet Coke, IT IS FABO!!! Okay, sorry distracted! To get to my point, I am now a DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKER. I create all of my fabulous books online, I am scanning in 12x12 pages that I have done in the past and putting them in hard-bound, library stitched books- IT ROCKS!!!(or any size really!!!) I have so much fun with no mess to clean up, no crap to put away, and yes, I can take my laptop to a regular SCRAPBOOK class and get my work done! The ease of Heritage Makers. All done online, so that I can be anywhere to access it! And to think, I don't even have to create all of these books myself!!! You can transfer templated books that you've done, or ask other Heritage Makers (clients or consultants) to transfer you their projects, I know it is insane!!! I even have a few male clients-TRUE!!! So if you are looking for a new hobby or a way to write your life history, do your Christmas cards, or "scrapbook" that calendar that Grandma expects every year- this is soooo the way to go. I have seen this change so many lives, and heal many people. I've learned more "scrapbooking" this way in terms of how putting a book together, you can truly know a person! I tell ya, you get into this, and you will absolutely LOVE it!!! It's like a disease- it takes over!!! Oh yeah, so visit my other blog, so see, hear, and know what is going- MAKE YOUR BUSINESS, MY BUSINESS!!!

www.storybookwithjen.blogspot.com


2 comments:

TheShippenFamily said...

Jen,
I love the baptism book. I looks so great!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Oooh I'm excited to see the finished baptism book. But I will say my favorite so far of yours is the 12 x 12 one of your kids...i love the big book.

I'm excited to finish and print my "Engagement Story" book!