Thursday, September 6, 2007

WHAT A SMELL!

SCENTSY CANDLES, ANYONE???


SERIOUSLY, you all know by now that I DO PARTIES! Yes, I am a party girl: I attend them, I throw them, and I have them! Well, I am sure to noone's surprise, I was at a party last night, and boy- WHAT A SMELL!

Okay, so I knew of Scentsy candles, but really they are not candles? They are cute, decorative warmers that melt scented wax! Love it! With a boy like Kaden in my house, I can no longer have FLAMES anywhere! It really doesn't matter how high up, he will get to them, and is completely fascinated with FIRE?!!! I love a good smelling home, but don't do plug ins, and my sprays have quickly run out. So here I embark on a new adventure with Scentsy warmers! I will say, they have great scents, especially the spicy, fall ones! I am not a big fan however of the "Newborn Nursery" or "Lilacs" GAG!!! The "Lime Sublime" is as fresh as you can get for a clean home smell, and I must say, it is FABO! So this brings me to my next adventure!

I am hosting a Scentsy party in my home on Sept. 18th at 7 pm!!!
Would you expect anything less from me? Probably not!
I will be mailing and emailing out invites! So come and have some
GOOD FOOD, VISIT, AND SNIFF ON!!!
Of course I will keep you all informed of this fabo party, it wouldn't be a party without all of you fellow bloggers! So seriously, bring your friends, your kids, and even your husband (if you need to go home to ask permission!) to a fun filled, smelly evening!