Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm back!

Hello Everyone! I am finally getting settled in, and everything is going great! Bry is still working in Kemmerrerr ( I seriously think that is how it is spelled) and to hear Fifi say it is hilarious! The boys are absolutely BORED now that football is over, and yes I am planning to post a great deal about our Championship game, the post football party, and all the fun we have been up to! It is amazing how life just goes on whether we post or not- SO I AM BACK! I'll have pictures up and rolling tomorrow- but for now, I've got to get back to finishing my Heritage Makers books, Christmas is nearly here, and there is way too much to do!!!

xoxoxo

4 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Welcome back! I like the new layout.

Summmack said...

So glad your blogging again. I love to see what your up to since I never talk to ya (sorry I am not a great cousin:( ) I need the blog to keep in touch.

luke & sammy said...

I am very excited to see that you are back, I love seeing an updated blog, it gives me something to do out here in Kansas. hey I was wondering if you would send me the basic info on heritage makers I am interested in doing one. I come hoe in less than a month so hopefully I will see you all while I am home! -sammy

CaraDee said...

Did you move??? What???