So should I really be weirded out? Yeah, probably- I am now officially into my 31st year! My birthday was not a huge event this year, but it SURE WAS BUSY! I was so busy on my "birthday" having lunch with Mom, doing laundry, keeping house, dropping off and picking up my children, getting soccer pictures, going to games- and then dinner at Chadder's with the 'rents that of which I did thoroughly enjoy, but I didn't have a minute to really think about my birthday! What I mean by that is my ACTUAL BIRTH DAY?! What do I know about my birth day? Do any of us really know about the day of our births? So today I have been thinking now about my birth- what time was I born, what were my parents thoughts and feelings, what did my older brothers think, how cute was I really, so many questions- with that I will be starting down a road of finding out more about me! And you know I will be storybooking it (this is why I love Heritage Makers so much!!!)- so I'll keep you posted! Here's to being 31- I have many things to accomplish this year, but the first goal I have is getting my canning done in the next 2 weeks so that I can relish in it for the next 53!
Toodles,
Jen
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
31, IS IT REALLY A BIG DEAL?
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Jen, are you really that old?? Tee Hee
Happy late Birthday!! You are too funny.
Post a Comment