


I am experimenting! Someone asked me the other day how to do a "collage of photos" on their blog, and really this isn't great, but a start!
I must say, that each day I am blessed having such a wonderful little family! My husband is fabulous, my kids are kids, but love them with all my heart, and I couldn't have had better examples in my life than my parents! LUCKY ME!




3 comments:
First off, cute couple pic on top!
Now are you all having a family dinner in the upstairs room at Los Hermanos? How can I tell? I eat there all the time. I'm in love.
Unless I'm wrong...ha ha
Also, when did your Mom start looking so gorgeous and when did you Dad start looking so old? ha ha
Cara,
You must love Los Hermanos, how sad!!! Aren't the 'rents so darling! love em!
Look how big she is... and how long her hair is! How cute....
Erika
Post a Comment