Some days are so much better than others. And I tell you, today was not one of the better days! Sweet Josephine got out of her "big girl bed" at 2 am to tell me her "tummy ert". So she laid in my bed for a minute, and then she puked everywhere. Go figure! I started to change the sheets, and find new ones, only to realize not everything is unpacked! So on went blankets, and towels- just in case it happened again. At 4:00 am for whatever reason, she decided we hadn't had enough fun, and up came more. Finally around 5:30 after all the rinsing out of blankets, and finding new ones, we were off to bed. I tell ya, when you've got 3 kids, and one in elementary school- 7 am comes a little too early! We went about our morning. Fifi on Mom's hip, Colton ready to roll out to the bus, and Kaden just chillin' in his pj's. The puking went on until 11 am, which I may add, sure made for a horrid morning! Kaden was every so glad when she finally went to sleep b/c he told me he was "ick of her ying" (sick of her crying!) We made it through the day thankfully! So excited for Bry to get home from work tomorrow- the weeks are sure going by fast, the days are dragging, but we sure do treasure the weekends with Daddy home!!!
I wanted to post a sweet pix of Fifi today, b/c my patience has been tried all day long, and I just keep reminding myself that life is too short to not live each day and LOVE IT!





4 comments:
Jen I'm sorry you have a sick baby. That really does make life hard and three is its own challenge with them all being healthy! Funny Ethan woke up at about 330 last night crying of a stomach ache and so I laid with him for about an hour thinking that any minute he was going to throw up but he never did. I finally got him a peice of bread and he went back to sleep and has been fine since. lucky us! But really I was awake from 1 until 5 in the morning and then had to get everyone up at 730 Ethan and Haylee both have to hit the bus so 7 does come way to early! (why am I blogging at midnight instead of sleeping?) I did not know we were invited to Dave's on the 15th so we'll see. I am sure my dad knows about it and just has not spread the news. Hope fifi feels better tomorrow. GOOD LUCK. loves ya
That is quite a day, I wouldn't want that I hate kids puke!! I am glad she is feeling better sick kids are no fun!!
I know what you mean about having to remember the days when they are sweet, whenever jack is being fussy I always have to just kiss him and I remember that he is the sweetest and none of the bad stuff matters anymore. That is with just one kid though I am sure after three a kiss might not be enough!
I hate puke!! You need a weekend away!!
Post a Comment