Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN!

I can't believe that Kaden has turned 5 already! It is amazing to me how far he has come in the last 5 years! Here is a few fun facts about Kaden!

  • Kaden weighs 58 pounds? And he is only 5!
  • Kaden couldn't say "Dad" or anything else at 2 1/2 years old and now he says everything under the sun! Sometimes I wonder where he picks up on half the things he says! I am so proud of him for always trying to say "his words" even when he hates to do his speech.
  • He always can make us laugh no matter how upset we are with him. He gets away with just about everything!
  • He is a rough and tumble kid. He loves all sports, he is very aggressive and crazy!
  • He says the most humble of prayers, never forgets his grandparents, and always makes sure he asks that Colton and Josie will be nice to him!!!
  • He loves animals. He has a very tender side to him, always hugging and kissing us!

For Kaden's birthday, he wanted McDonald's for "breakfast, lunch and dinner!". Dinner was out, but he did have it for breakfast. He spent the morning with Dad at work, loading a truck. We went to McDonald's for lunch with all of us, and opened presents. He got a new basketball, Pokemon cards, and 2 Transformers. Bry and I wanted to get him a bike, and let him choose. So we took him to the store, and he told us he had a bike, and he wanted a basketball? Can't argue with that one! He has had so much fun with that ball, and playing outside with Colton- so glad he decided on that! He is having a small birthday party today with a few cousins and friends- playing baseball, having pizza and cupcakes! He has been waiting for 5 days for this, because we all got sick, and Mom couldn't do it last weekend! Kaden, we love you! You are such a special boy, I love that you are who you are, and wouldn't have it any other way!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

4 comments:

Sonja said...

I'm not going to get any of the backpacks at this time because we just bought a wheat grinder and a year suppply of food for one adult so I'm going to have to save our money again. Thanks for getting back to me. Can I have your email address?

Happy Birthday to your son!

Trish said...

Five? Really?? Happy Birthday, Kaden!!

Jill Johnson said...

Happy birthday KADEN!!!

Ash said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN! Jen I can't believe he is 5. Crazy!! Mcdonalds wow. Lucky guy!