
Not your typical post I know!!! I have just come across these awesome backpacks,and wanted to share with everyone! My mother-in-law gave us some last year for our 72 hour packs, and they are great backpacks! Good enough, that I want to get more for camping, and backpacking trips! We also have kids backpacks ($20)so let me know if that also interests you!!! We have an order coming in, and I am offering these to everyone for $30 dollars. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP, as we need a quantity count by Sunday! Drop me an email at bjcarps@yahoo.com.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
BACKPACK, BACKPACK!!!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Girlfriend, you have got to post a few more posts! I have been checking your blog for weeks now. NOTHING! You have posted nothing! Okay those were just words of encouragement and love from me to you! You go girl!
Which Stephanie is this!!!!
do you have free shipping? Wow, those look like nice backpacks.
Post a Comment