Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trying to catch up!

If I ever get a great picture of this girl with no food or treats on her face, it will be AMAZING! She just hates to have her face cleaned???
Now for Kaden's faces? I try so hard, just give Mom a great smile, but oh no! If you have had the opportunity to play or hang out with my wonderful 4 year old, you had better watch out! He is full of surprises! You never know what he is up to! Everone thinks he is so cute, and he is, but mischevious! We take a walk at least 4 times a week past this STOP sign, and the kids really enjoy it. It gives us time to talk about random stuff, and I always feel happy when we are done!
Like I said, PLEASE JUST SMILE!
Colton! He is such a great kid! He loves to play any kind of sport and is really great at all of them! Gma and Gpa have a bball hoop out back, and that is where he gets to go, as soon as his homework is done! He is really great about letting Kaden shoot hoops with him, and I am sure this is the only time they are not bugging each other, or fighting!


I am in catch up mode! Catching up with the blog can be crazy! I have so many great pix, hopefully I can figure out the slide thing, but then again, I am way to impatient to wait to watch a slide! I'd rather scroll down through all of the pix! Check these out! This is from the last little while!

Kaden, Josie, and my niece, Brittany had a fun time playing outside one day while I watched Britt while the parents were house hunting! The kids had a great time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally understand how you feel. Kaleb will never smile in pictures for me.

PS. when are you going to add me to your friends list?

Jill Johnson said...

Love those kids!! They are so cute!!!