
I have to blog about this, not because I can't believe that it happened, but hello! Bry was at work doing some mudding and taping in a garage. One moment, he is on the scaffolding, and the next he is lying on the garage floor? What happened in between, good question! He woke up to blood on his hands, and his head, knees, and his toes all hurting? Needless to say, 12 staples, 2 fractured big toes and sore knees!!! But a few days later, and he is back and going strong! Thankfully he is fine, other than he keeps having a few "lightheaded moments". Can we say "CONCUSSION"?
Glad you are okay babe, this could have been a major accident! But the best part was that he was on his way out to work, and had truck problems with the brakes. Then it took 2 hours for AAA to get there, towed the truck to Clegg's Automotive, then went with Bob to get another truck, then finally got out to the jobsite what 4 hours later. Probably 3 hours after that, fell off scaffolding, and drove himself home? Who does that. In between it all, he calls Bob and says he should of just stayed home, and what does Dad say- Naah, your day will get better! So much for that idea!!!
My only thinking in this, my sexy bald headed man, how big is the scar going to be? And will you stay bald- I sure hope so!
Only time will tell, I guess! Hope your days have been better than Bry's!
We've started off 2008 with a BANG!
Monday, January 21, 2008
And you had a rough day!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh...my...gosh! Whoa! Poor Brian! What a bad day! I'm glad he's alright though. Tell him to get better soon and we're glad he's still alive! We need to go out sometime! We miss you guys!
Jen no way. I can't even look at this picture. It makes me feel sore inside. Wow. I hope Bri is ok. You look great in your new years eve picture! Love your blog!
OUCH...I cringe everytime I see that picture! Hope he heals fast and doing good.
I'm cringing, too. Glad your okay, Brian!
Post a Comment