Sunday, November 2, 2008

BOO! Did I scare you?


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


I am way behind in the bloggin' scheme of things, but I promise to catch up, may take a while with all the craziness, but I am doing okay with it! First off, shout out to Chris and Allison for a fabulous Halloween Party! The Shippen fam got together at Chris and Alli's for our annual Halloween party and it was a riot! I will be posting more pix later, but here is the run down of our fabo evening!

  • Fun to watch all the families walk through the door, all dressed up!
  • White Chicken Chili/ Cornbread- AMAZING!
  • Loads of pictures being taken of everyone!
  • Pumpkin bean bag toss (Thanks Megs!) Kids loved it!
  • Pin the nose on the Pumpkin, crazy fun! (loved it Ash!)
  • Pumpkin Pinata (stellar job Jay and Melissa) Kaden broke that thing to pieces...
  • Donut eating- 1st place (adults): BRIAN (GREAT JOB BABE, SORRY ADAM~)
  • 1st place (kids) : COLTON, he was so, so excited~
  • Donut eating/Coke chaser: JAY ALL THE WAY! I will never do this again, I was so sick for days.... grand idea CHRIS!
  • Pumpkin Fun with the magazine eyes, nose, and mouth! Fabo idea, Alli!
We had a really great evening, I will post the rest of the pictures soon- we wish Erika and Allan would have been there, it bites that you are the only ones not here!
WE LOVE YOU BOTH A TON! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BOTH!

2 comments:

Ali said...

So I love all of your posts recently. Especially Halloween ones. First off your costumes were great, and your kids look like they had so much fun. Gardner Village rocks!

Ashley Eliza said...

we sure do know how to party!