Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update on Colton!

Here is my birthday boy! What a kid! I love this pix we had taken last month for Bry's family photos! I can't believe how old he looks, more like a young man! He had a fun birthday, despite being so sick! He is still home today because of his fever, hopefully it will stay down, go away, and he can get back to school, football, and all the fun stuff!

You know you are getting older when you start getting clothes, shoes, and money for your birthday! We are going to buy his bike this week, he wanted to pick it out, and since he is so tall, we were afraid we'd get the wrong size!

Anywho, that's the scoop!

2 comments:

Erika Quaife said...

HB Colton! I can't believe how old you are getting! Perhaps you can fly to Houston by yourself and come visit me! loveya!

Ashley Eliza said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLT TRAIN!