Oh this child of mine! How she misses her Gampa! As we were heading to Kaden's soccer game, I told him that his Grandpa was going to come to his game, b/c Bry and I have to split up every Saturday between the 2 boys' games. Josie immediately piped up, "My Gampa Stevie?", I said, "Yes"... She said, "I miss my Gampa Stevie!"... You see, we lived with Grandpa Steve and all 3 kids shared a room for about 10 months. I kid you not when I say, she is a smartie. About 3 times a week, on average, Josie would sneak down, after the boys fell asleep, and sit on the couch next to Grandpa. She would lay all over him, find a pillow, he'd cover her with a blanket, and she would fall asleep. Such tender moments I will never forget! When we tell her that Grandma and Grandpa Carpenter are coming over, she lights up, and says, "My Gampa Stevie, I miss him!" (SORRY GRANDMA!)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
SHE MISSES HER GAMPA!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment