She seriously cracks me up! I don't even remember where we were going this day, but Josie was so excited (probably going to Tally's!). Anywho, I had just finished making her some fun hair flower bows, and bought her some velcro rollers, and for whatever reason, she wanted to keep them in until we arrived at our destination! The sunglasses. We don't leave home without them. She loves her Disney princess glasses, and can even be caught wearing them all around the house?! As for the book, it is a Disney Princess book (I believe from Dax and Tucker), it stays in the car, because she loves to tell us all about each princess, and the things you find on each page! The boys are so sick of this book!!! This is just typical of Josie on any given day, I am surprised she doesn't have her poodle or her baby with her, she is a sight to behold!!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
such a GIRL!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Your family is darling!
Are you going to Reunion this year? I can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment