Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I love these kids!

I love, love, love these kids! They are amazing! Here is a bit of information about my peeps!

*COLTON- This kid is amazing! Colton is 8 years old, newly baptized, and a 2nd grader. He is an excellent student, loves to read, and is a logical thinker. He loves to read the Salt Lake Tribune each morning, play soccer, and is a FOOTBALL FANATIC! He loves football trivia, and any book about football. His favorite team is the Indianapolis Colts- go figure! He eats, reads, drinks sports, especially football. He can't wait to start practice this summer, in fact, the only reason he is even playing soccer, he informs me, is so that he can get in some "conditioning"? What 8 year old says that?

KADEN: Oh my goodness! This kid is crazy... He is such a joy to be around, just make sure he has nothing in his hands! He makes the weirdest faces ever, and he cracks us up constantly. I am always telling the family to not laugh at him, because he is always causing problems, and he feeds off of the "attention". He is trouble. The problem is, he is too darn cute. Kaden also has a speech delay, so at a young age, he was spoiled because we couldn't understand him. He loves to be outside and get dirty. He is a smart child, and he is starting to learn to read, and sound out his words. Kaden is a ton of fun, he loves to play golf and is currently playing soccer. He scores an average of 3 goals a game! He is very aggressive! He also has a sweet side, each time he hurts his sister, he always kindly apologizes, and gives her a squeeze!!!!

JOSEPHINE: The diva of the family! And everyone thought I was! Josie is my little princess diva. She throws major tantrums, the worst I have ever seen is when she has to part ways with her cousin, Talia. I've never laughed so hard! We told these 2 2 year old girls that it was time to go, and immediately they looked at each other, then looked at Alli and I, threw themselves on the floor (in unison), and began screaming? This continued on for 30 minutes! I love that they love each other! This has happened quite a few times, but I guess that is what makes her special! She loves to get her hair done, wear make-up, play dress up, and watch Barbie or princess movies. She is all girl. She loves skirts and dresses, anything pink or purple, and doesn't leave the house with out her purse! I never knew what I was in for, but I will say this- I LOVE IT! She cracks me up, she has a hard time saying her "f" sounds, so she will always say, " You are so bunny, Mom", or "I am bine"! It kills me!

I AM FORTUNATE TO HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL CHILDREN.
I AM BLESSED TO BE HOME WITH THEM.

3 comments:

Erika Quaife said...

I can't believe how old of them look! What cuties! Can't wait to see ya'll!!!

Unknown said...

I dig the new blog! Way cute kids! How old is Kaden and Josephine now?

Ashley Eliza said...

Oh i love this blog. I love ALL three of them so much! They are the cutest. i seroiuslly have the BEST nieces and nephews EVER!!! They are the sweetest kids in the world.