IT HAD BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE "THE LADIES" HAD A NIGHT OFF! WE FINALLY WENT OUT AFTER 10 LONG MONTHS! Sad to say it had been that long, but it won't be that long again! Melissa, Allison, and Wendy- I LOVE YOU GALS! There is nothing funner than hanging out with true friends. We have been having these girls' night outs for the last 8 years, and I am so thankful for these girls! From pregnancies, births, good times, sad times, and bad times, we will truly remain friends! Just a tid bit about each of them!
MELISSA: absolutely a "breast friend!" You always keep me laughing! I love that you LOVE to shop, cook, and that you are a "clean freak"! No one funner to go to the beach with, and no one I'd rather go to a scrapbook warehouse sale with at 7 am in the morning! You always inspire me to be better in every department of my life!
ALLISON: Who ever said you can't be the best of friends with your sister-in-law? I love you to pieces! I love that our kids can't stand not seeing each other every week. I love that you are having another BABY! I know I can call you anytime, and that we can talk about anything! Thank you for putting up with me, I only think you do because Chris and I are way too much alike!
WENDY: Holy Cow! I've known you forever, and I love you girl! We've been through so much these last 8 years, and I am ever so grateful for you! You are an amazing woman, always know when we gals are in need of a "new bra", and is there anyone who gives more than you do? NO! You always are there to listen, to keep us up on the latest hair do's, and I never tire of your fantastic stories whenever we are at P.F. Changs! (It brings out the best in you!)
I LOVE YOU GIRLS' TO PIECES, I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE CAN ACTUALLY TAKE A ROAD TRIP INSTEAD OF A NIGHT OFF! YOU GALS ARE THE ONES THAT I WANT TO CALL UP WHEN I AM 70 YEARS OLD, GO GRAB A DIET COKE AND SOME CHOCOLATE, AND GOSSIP ABOUT THE OLD DAYS! HERE IS TO EACH OF YOU!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks fun! I just went out with my friends last night!! I feel the same about my friends, and my very best friend in the whole world happens to be my sister, so I am a believer in sisters being best friends. I love the ladies!
You look great, Jen!
Post a Comment