I AM BACK! Sorry for the hiatus, it seems like I never have much time to blog, but time to make it a priority, right! I am going to add a ton of pictures from the last month, so take a peek! I have been busy playing mom, doing laundry (oodles of stinky, cement smellin' laundry!), running kids to and fro, teaching Primary, and digitally scrapbooking way too much! We had a great Christmas, and everyone is healthy! I've decided not to blog about the weight loss thing anymore because it is slow going, and yes I've still kept off 12 pounds through the fabo holidays, I am just going to do it, and quit talking about it!
As far as life goes, we are in Springville, and I must say, I don't care one bit for this city! It is small, not a lot happening, and I don't care for Nebo school district! Don't get me started! I LOVE Alpine School District, and hope to be moving more North sooner than later!
Well, time to shut up, and add pictures, I am sure that is what you all want! Drop me a line, I hope you are all well, setting resolutions with an end goal in sight! love ya!
Friday, January 11, 2008
HERE WE ARE!!!
Posted by
Jen Carpenter
at
12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Welcome back! Now I'll take a looksie at what else you got here...looking fabulous, by the way!
Post a Comment