Friday, November 23, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!

What a wonderful day! Thanks to Chris and Alli for hosting, we had a great Thanksgiving Day. It was nice to go and be with family, although we missed Erika, Allan, Becky , and Adam, we thought of them, and were able to talk to Erika, and the Olsen's dropped by for pie! Chris taking care of the bird! Alli- if you get around next year to doing the brine"ing", I'd love the pix!!!
Allison and Bev preparing the gravy! I don't know if I'll ever master that one, but Alli, it was absolutely heaven!
So, here they all are! They were so ready to eat, they ate quick, and headed for the basement!
WE HARDLY SAW THEM! What a thanksgiving treat!
Ever since Bry started working in Wyoming, I swear this is his most favorite thing to do! Besides the fact that he "gobbled" up his plate within minutes, he started on a 2nd full plate! It always amazes me how much he can eat, considering he seriously does NOT gain weight!
Grandpa Bob was all up for giving horsey rides, and Josie loved it! She loves her GAMPA BOBBIE! He (yes, not grandma)even babysit the other night for me, diaper changing and all! Just an FYI- GALS!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am most thankful for the loved ones in my life! My parents, my siblings and their spouses, and all the nieces and nephews! My grandparents, aunts, and uncles, and my dear cousins- who yes,we live close, but sadly stay in touch by blog commenting!!! I have many dear friends from all over who are a very large part of my life, and wonderful examples to me! I love you all where ever you may be this time of year! May God bless you in the ways that you most need it!

Loves!

0 comments: